Sunday, September 4, 2011

So it begins…


It has been a long time that I’ve been thinking to start my blog. Life is very uncertain in a true way. As soon as I finished my MBA, I got married and shifted here (the city I live in). I started working in an IT company, which is completely contradictory to my past experiences. This gave me an exposure towards web marketing. And My, Oh My, what a world it is…deeper than ocean and wider than sky.

It keeps opening its layers to me like an onion and guess what - I haven’t peeled it off yet, :) a lot remaining. I am learning a lot every day, from a lot of people…I think I am writing a lot of “lot” here. Anyway, I come back to my beginning of this blog. The name of blog just came up in a casual conversation with someone. I was kind of boasting myself that I am a marketing fairy and your product/service has had a magical touch of mine, and there I go...finally found the name for my blog, which seemed to be the most difficult part.

This blog would have all kinds of conversations. My thoughts, my talks to myself and talks with others. Hope this blog will see me maturing as a digital marketer. I love this place called INTERNET and I am here to stay. Cheers!

2 comments: